Library Winter Hours: M-F 1-8 p.m., Sat-Sun 1-5 p.m. Story time Wed. and Thurs. at 10:30 a.m.
Clinic Winter Hours: Open 8 to 5 p.m. weekdays. If you have an after-hours emergency, please dial 911.
Senior Lunch, 11:30 a.m. Mon-Wed-Fri (Oct-Mar) at Presbyterian Rec. Hall.
AA, 6 p.m. Mondays at Bolton Cabin.
AA for Women, 6-7 p.m. Thursdays at Skagway Traditional Council building, 11th & Broadway. Phone 907-957-5337 for info.
Incinerator open Tuesdays, Saturdays & Sundays from 1 to 3 p.m.
Border stations: Open 24 hours April-October.
• NEW! Earth Day Disc Golf Tournament, 4 p.m. at Seven Pastures Park.
• NEW! Dyea Road will be closed today for blasting between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
• NEW! April 23 - Bor Ceh will be showing an overview of his artistic work at the Skagway Library on Wednesday April 23rd at 7pm. The showing will include visuals of his drawings, paintings, films, bicycles, and other multimedia work (including the theory behind his work).
• April 24 - Board of Appeals Hearing: Corrington building permit #13-63, 6 p.m. at City Hall.
• April 24 - Clinic Board of Directors, 7 p.m. at City Hall.
• April 25 - NEXT SKAGWAY NEWS
• April 25 - Final Burger Feed of Winter, 5-7 p.m. at Elks (benefits Student Council).
• April 26 - Clean Sweep, meet at ferry terminal at 9 a.m.
• April 26 - Skagway Craft Brew Festival, 5-8 p.m. at Rec. Center.
• April 27 - Second annual Dog Show, 2 p.m. at school. $10 admission, $5 to watch sponsored by student council with all proceeds going to Boston Children's Hospital. See event poster!
• April 28 - Historic District Commission, 5:30 p.m. at City Hall.
• April 29 - School Board, 7 p.m. at school library.
• April 30 - Public Works Committee: FY15 budget, 4 p.m. at City Hall.
• NEW! April 30 - Regulatory Commission of Alaska Consumer Input Hearing: Proposed AP&T rate increase, 6 p.m. at City Hall.
• May 1 - Finance Committee, 5:30 p.m. at City Hall.
• May 1 - Borough Assembly, 7 p.m. at City Hall.
• May 2 - First cruise ship: Carnival Miracle.
• May 3 - Second ship: Volendan.
• May 3-4 - Community Sale at Rec. Center.
• May 7 - Port Commission, 1 p.m.
• May 7 - Dyea Advisory Board, 6 p.m. at City Hall.
• May 8 - Planning & Zoning Commission, 7 p.m. at City Hall.
• May 9 - NEXT SKAG NEWS!
• May 9 - Spring Stroll
• May 10 - Be A Tourist for a Day!